Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Big girl bed

After much anticipation and excitement, A is in her new big girl bed! We talked about it for a couple weeks before we set it up so she was fully prepared. She even helped us polish her new bed before we set it up. The bed was my uncle's bed so it needed a good cleaning and polishing. We went shopping and got princess sheets and a pretty bedspread. Daddy actually found the bedspread and A loved it. We set it up Friday and has been doing great! She was a little distraught when she realized that her crib was down but once we got her bed set up she was thrilled. I'm so proud of her. She is such a big girl now.

On that note, she refuses to let me call her a baby. I try to explain that she will always be my baby, but she disagrees. One day maybe she will understand.

1 comment:

  1. Will won't let me call him baby either, especially since we have a baby in the house. But I'm going to keep doing it even when I get the eye-rolls (HA)

    ReplyDelete