Sunday, January 31, 2010

Cold weather and spending money-eek!

I'll be so glad when the weather warms up. It seems on weekends when it is so cold like this one there is little left to do but spend money. We went to Target yesterday and today. I still don't know why really. We did buy some much needed groceries but also spent money on things things that we probably didn't need, like movies. Granted the ones we got are for A and hopefully she will watch them more than once, but still. If it were warmer we could go to the park or go for a nice stroll or hike. Instead we stroll around Target and spend money. A picked out a nice bedspread for her new twin bed. We will put that up this weekend. I hope it looks cute and more importantly I hope Audrey likes her new bed. I'll post pics once her room is put together.

The other thing I began this weekend was our taxes. It is not looking good for a refund. Not a good combination when it comes to our spending.

No comments:

Post a Comment