Sunday, January 10, 2010

First Attempt

I have no idea what I am doing or how this works, but I am looking forward to figuring it out. This is just to document our lives, mostly for A. My goal is to update this at least once a week.

This weekend was nice and relaxing weekend. D went to Livingston for some Delta Chi things. It was bitterly cold here all weekend long, so A and I headed to McDonalds for some food and fun. A had a ball. We stayed close to 2 hours. The first 45 mins there were a bunch of loud boys there and she was terrified to play on the playset with them. After they left, it was on. She played and played. We came home and watched some Little Bear and went on to sleep. Sunday, we made it to church and then came home. Watched some movies and waited on D. He made it home right before she went to sleep for her nap. He helped her fall asleep. So sweet.

Even though Christmas was several weeks ago, she keeps asking about Santa. Where does he live, where is how? So funny. The funniest thing to me is that everything she owns she asks if Santa brought it. Even things that she has had her whole life. I will try to tell her that Santa did not bring it and she disagrees and tells me 'Yes he did, mommy. Santa brought it.'

She is growing up so fast. I want to remember as much as possible. Another good reason to start this. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Gorgeous! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. So glad to be your first follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Thanks! I'm very green right now. I'll learn though.

    ReplyDelete