Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Mystery solved?

I certainly hope so. Over the past day or so A has had UTI symptoms. D, the good daddy that he is, took her to the doctor this morning. After much debate and waiting, he got her to give a urine sample. There were several calls to me while I was working. Not sure what I could do to help except give moral support to Dino. She finally told him she was ready to go home and he reminded her that all she had to do was pee in the cup. She finally obliged. Girls...yes we do things in our own time even at 2 years old. I digress.

Anyway, so the sample was clean. No infection. They gave some cream and sent her home. Several friends at school and then a daycare worker suggested that it could be our laundry detergent. Ah ha. Yes, could be. I tend to buy different brands looking for the best deal. So we got some hypoallergenic detergent and I washed every single pair that she owns. I am hoping this solves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment